Thursday, September 3, 2009

Wednesday September 2, 2009

Wednesday is my easy day. I pedalled to the Brandywine for breakfast. I had a short stack with eggs. The pancakes were tough. How can pancakes be tough? I will try Wolfgang's next time.

I loaded up the kayak and headed for Lowell. I paddled 2.5 hours on the Grand. It was great to be back on the water. In August I went kayaking once and that was with LA.

After the kayak, I decided to tackle my sink problem. I headed to Modern Hardware and looked over all the drain cleaners. I bought a bottle of sulphuric acid. The warning label is kind of scary. However, I followed their instructions to the letter. I poured 4 oz in the drain and 4 minutes later the drain was clean. I was so happy I pedalled my bike 2 times around Reeds Lake.

After dinner Nancy and I fell asleep watching the news. This jet lag thing has got to stop.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a cool Friday. GG picked 1 bushel of corn for Aunt Laura and 2 bushels for Rexie. GG worked in the post office in the afternoon.

No comments: