Thursday, September 3, 2009

Monday August 31, 2009

Out of my mind on Monday morning. This was Bob Talbert's byline every Monday when he wrote for the DFP. I performed my exercise routine at 50%. After the MAC I pedalled to the Kava House. I had coffee and read the DFP on my kindle. The kindle is a chick magnet because three young ladies asked about my new toy.

I ran several errands including returning the SCECO laptop to the office. Every one seemed busy, which is a good thing. I did take a short walk before dinner. Dinner tonight was cereal. I need the bland food to get my stomach back to normal. It was a short evening and we were in bed early.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It rained in the morning. GG picked 22 Hubbard squash for the church dinner. GGM cut the squash and cousin David helped.

No comments: