Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday September 10, 2009

The bike trip yesterday must have really tired me out because I slept until 0700. I hurried to get my morning routine done by a decent hour but I did not finish reading the DFP until 1 PM. After a quick lunch I took Nancy's new car and got it washed. It was senior citizen day at the car wash.

My next stop was Fox Ford to get someone to help me with the navigation system. The salesmen did not know too much but he did show how he thought the system worked. I started playing with the system and finally found out how to do turn by turn directions. I punched in our home address and it got me home. The system is really quite slick. This evening Nancy and I are going to Great Lakes Shipping for dinner. Since the new TV season has not started, I will continue reading the Dan Brown book. There are several football games but I am not into football when it is 80 degrees outside.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Saturday and GG said it rained all day. J Vredenburg brought 1/2 bushel of apples and some sauce to Aunt Julia. Unfortunately I cannot read the rest of GG's entry.

No comments: