Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday September 29, 2009

Fall has arrived. Temperature was in the 50s all day. The good news is that I got up before 0630 this morning. Ms P was pretty good last night, I only had to get up 2 times so she could do her bidness. I followed my new morning routine and ran to the MAC, 4 K, and performed 95% of my exercises and then ran home. I had showered and eaten breakfast by 1000. This is about 45 minutes sooner than the old routine. I did get on the AT bike and head to the Kava House for coffee and the DFP and WSJ.

After lunch today I spent several hours in my office cleaning up some financial matters. It was quite cool so I brought up the space heater. Tomorrow I may start storing the summer clothes and bring out the fall items. I did top off the afternoon with a 3 mile walk. NCIS is on tonight and I will watch it. I will not watch NCIS, LA. It is terrible. I am also disappointed with the national park special.

We got an email from Tasha. She and AJ are in Qyzylorda and they are staying in the same apartment Nancy and I stayed in. They are waiting for a passport for AJ. It might take 2 weeks.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. The morning was clear and warm but it began to cool off in the afternoon. GG went to garden and picked squash and delivered some to various friends. GG received a $20 payment from a friend. In the evening he and GGM attended the church dinner.

No comments: