Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday September 4, 2009

It is Friday, I can tell because I slept in until 0730. How long can I use jet lag as an excuse? Last week Nancy and I were 1/2 a world away. My grand parents newer flew in an airplane.

Today I followed my normal routine and ended up at the Kava House. I did not get home from the Kava House until almost 1 PM. Nancy had boxed up for mailing some small gifts for her grand children and grand nieces. The gift were small items she had purchased at the bazaar in Kazakhstan. I walked over to the post office to mail the packages. I spent the rest of the afternoon updating my facebook and trying to figure out why I can not copy a word document and paste in my blog. I goggled my problem and found that a lot of people have the same problem.

This evening Nancy and I met the Nameys at the Longhorn for dinner. The food was good. After dinner we all returned to our house for dessert and conservation. Nancy made a peach cobbler. It was great. A good time was had by all.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a cool and clear Sunday. Today Sunday School starts after summer vacation. This afternoon Ossineke beat East Bay, 14 to 7. There were 10 people at church this evening.

No comments: