Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday September 8, 2009

All the schools are now open. Traffic patterns on several streets changed dramatically. However for us retired folks it is just another day. I followed my normal morning routine. After lunch, I ran several errands. I purchased a new CD. It is called "Rambling Boy" by Charlie Haden. Nancy read an article that said if you like the CD "O Brother Where Art Thou" you will love "Rambling boy". My next stop was the lighting center to purchase some ceiling floods for the kitchen. My final stop was Riverside Park where I unloaded the road bike and went on a 1.5 hour ride. I rode 18 miles.

Not much on TV so I will continue reading my Dan Brown book. I am looking forwarded to Ken Burns TV special on the National Parks.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a cool and cloudy day but no rain. GGM went to the County Fair while GG stayed home and picked 3 bushels of red potatoes and other stuff.

No comments: