Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday September 3, 2009

This morning I woke at a normal time and felt that I had conquered jet lag. After the morning routine I ended up at the Kava House. Today's DFP was especially long and I did not finish until 1230. When I got home I had a quick lunch and then Nancy and I headed out to run some errands.

Our first stop was Classic Nails so Nancy could pick up an order for the gift shop. Next it was on to Costco. Gas at Costco was $2.39 per gallon. We had one more stop and that was Target. When I got home I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up my desk. I paid some bills and opened a lot of mail. I also renewed my satellite radio for another year. Like my kindle I cannot get along without my XM radio.

This evening Nancy and I headed for Great Lakes Shipping. We sat outside. It was great. This evening I am catching up on my blogs. It feels good to be caught up.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Saturday and GG spent the day running errands. He purchased gas for his car, put 1/2 cord of wood at the top of the stairs and killed a hen for Aunt Laura.

No comments: