Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sunday August 30, 2009

We are trying to return to our normal routine. We got up at 0700 and head to the MAC. Instead of swimming 45 minutes we only swam 30. After the swim we head for Meijers for our weekly supplies. We have a full basket.

Nancy made her world famous poached eggs on toast for breakfast. We read the paper and then I took my Sunday afternoon nap. I could not sleep so I cut the grass. The grass was very long and I am sure the neighbors were starting to complain. I finished in 3 hours.

Nancy grilled hamburgers for dinner. After dinner we headed for bed.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a mild Tuesday. GG drove to Alpena in the morning. Cousins David and Sis came over for dinner. GG paid Geo Kitter $15 and he also dressed the chickens.

No comments: