Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tuesday September 1, 2009

It was cool this morning. After my at home exercises (66%), I bundled up and headed to the MAC. I had coffee and read the DFP at the Kava House. It is great to back in a routine.

We have a clogged sink in the kid's upstairs bathroom. I removed the drain plug and prodded around the pipe for an obstruction but found none. The drain was still clogged. I decided that fixing the sink could wait and I took a 3 mile walk.

For dinner tonight Nancy fixed beans and rice. It was great. We both fell asleep watching the evening news. Jet lag has our bodies all confused.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was a nice clear Thursday. GG worked in post office in the afternoon. GG said that John and another party paid $15 on the survey for the property he is selling. The church had their chicken dinner and receipts were $70 and expenses, $30.

No comments: