Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wednesday March 31, 2010

2116: I set my cell phone alarm for 0500. When it went off, we both got up immediately and got ready for our trip to GR. Yesterday Ms P was a bad dog. She is having a hard time taking a back seat to Akerke. Ms P is a real spoiled diva. Nancy and I concluded that she, Ms P, must come home with us. She growled when Nancy went to get her this morning. The trip home took us 4h30'. This was record time.

Nancy immediately got ready to go to Meijer Gardens and Ms P and I had to run several errands. I stopped by Alro Steel to see if I could purchase some structural tubing for my kayak rack. I can. This was good news. The bad news was that Nancy and I have to amend our taxes. Our refund will be reduced by $54.

My sister sent me a check from cousin Peg's estate. I deposited the check this afternoon. Peg's estate is now almost 99% closed out. Closure is good. In order to get my 30' in I walked to Gas Lite Village to renew a CD that had come due. Tonight is cereal night and after watching a rerun of NCIS we headed to bed at 2100. Nancy is right now talking to Veronica and she is bringing Nancy up to date on the ScottTeam. That's all I have folks, it is time for TAPS.

No comments: