Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thursday March 18, 2010

2035: It was another nice day with the temperature in the low 60s. Thursdays routine went off without a hitch. Since Kim the cleaning gal was here today I had time to thoroughly read the DFP and WSJ. I got home at 1300 and immediately had to run an errand I almost forgot. I got in the C2 and headed to the post office. Ms P did not want to come with me, she wanted to stay with Kim.

I started raking the front yard. The front yard is on a hill and this is the toughest area to rake. I ran out of gas and did not finish. If the weather holds I will finish tomorrow. I did fill two GR yard waste bags.

Nancy attended a luncheon that the hospital guild (gift shop) put on. She said she had a good time. This evening we had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. I had a wet burrito. Not much on TV tonight. I did watch part of a basketball game. I have some reading to do for tomorrows "Construction Board of Appeals" meeting. I am also trying to wade through Dan Brown's "Lost Symbol". I know he went to Amherst but it is not a very good book. I don't understand all the rave reviews. During the nice weather I have no trouble getting my 30 in.

No comments: