Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday March 28, 2010

1648: Sunday and of course the alarm goes off at 0646. Bob, Nancy and Ms P are up and ready. Today the pool was not as crowded as last week. Only my lane had two people. We have enough supplies in house so we did not have to go to Meijer's. I did drive to the Kava House to get some coffee for us. I also topped off the Taurus. Gas was $2.85. Nancy made her world famous poached eggs this morning although she said I promised to take her to breakfast this morning. I forgot. Should I blame it on having a senior moment?

I took an early nap. After the nap I performed some plumbing chores. The sink in the master bathroom was very sluggish so I poured some very strong drain cleaner into the drain. I followed the instructions and tried the drain cleaner a second time. It worked, the drain is now super fast. The warnings on the drain cleaner bottle were very scary. I am glad I emptied the bottle. My second chore was to clean the filter on the kitchen sink faucet. I took the filter off and let it set in vinegar for about an hour. This chore did not work out as well as the first one. No improvement was noted. After the chores I walked over to D&W to mail the Verizon phone rebate to LSE.

Tonight we are finishing the beans and rice and Nancy is also fixing a hot dog for me. At nine I will watch HBO's Pacific. Missy said I did not have to buy HBO to see the Pacific series I could see it for free on my computer. I have never watched a TV show or movie on my computer.

No comments: