Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday March 20, 2010

1721: Happy First Day of Spring! Spring was welcomed in with a nice blanket of snow. Nancy and I got up at 0626 and Nancy headed to the MAC and I put on my raincoat and walked to Bill's. It was a mix of rain and snow when I started my walk but it quickly changed to just snow. Bill's was crowded this morning. I had my usual pancake and eggs for breakfast. I noticed the snow was sticking on my walk home.

Nancy got home at 1030 and then we all piled into the Taurus and headed to Costco. At Costco I had a prescription filled and Nancy purchased some laundry supplies.

2217: Tonight Nancy and I piled in the car and headed to the Moleski's. We picked Tom and Linda up and headed for the Swan Inn on Alpine. We all had liver and onions. We finished the evening by having dessert and coffee at the Moleski's. It was a very pleasant evening. It is still snowing but should stop by tomorrow.

No comments: