Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday March 16, 2010

1750: It must be Spring because I got up at 0600 and I was ready to go. I followed my normal Tuesday routine. It was freezing when I got on the AT and headed to the MAC. My gloved hands got cold. When I left the MAC the sun had raised the temperature to the high 40s. At the Kava House I read the DFP and WSJ. The DFP continues to report on the Detroit Public Schools. The state appointed Financial Manager said he is closing 45 schools this year. The DFP also had an article on Rep Conyers wife, who was recently sentenced to 3 years, being given a Court appointed lawyer. Can't Rep Conyers pay for his wife's appeal? I am sure this decision by the Federal Court will get a lot of attention.

Immediately after lunch Ms P and I headed to Costco for gas, peanut butter, mouth wash and prunes. When we got home I changed into my yard clothes and started raking and cleaning up the lawn. It is amazing how many branches, leaves and pine cones collect in the yard over the winter. I filled up 3 GR yard bags. It was a beautiful day with the temperature reaching 64. In fact I had to take a shower after I finished my yard work. Ms P assisted me in my yard work. Nancy said this is the longest time she has spent outside this year.

Tonight Nancy is having an OHNA Board meeting at our house. Right before the meeting, Ms P and I will head upstairs and watch NCIS. I hope there are some cookies left over after the meeting.

2114: There were cookies left over. The meeting was over at 2030. Ms P and I came downstairs and finished watching NCIS. I did the dishes and right now I am finishing this blog before heading to bed and my book. I am reading "The Lost Symbol". It is not very good.

No comments: