Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday March 21, 2010

1707: Everyone was up by 0700. Today is swim day at the MAC. It was snowing when we left for the MAC. The pool was very crowded, 2 folks in every lane. At Meijer's after our swim I topped off the Taurus. Gas was $2.89 per gallon. We purchase mostly perishables today. After a breakfast of Nancy's world famous poached eggs, I head upstairs to take my Sunday nap.

After the nap I walked Ms P around the block and then walked 1.5 miles. The snow has stopped and the sun is out. It is a great Spring day.

I still am working on a method to carry my kayak. I drove to Gander Mountain to see if they had any car racks. They did not. I then stopped at Home Depot to look at some steel fittings I might use to make a carrier that would connect to the trailer hitch. It is still a work in progress.

When I got home the MSU game still had 3' left. It was a very exciting 3'. I'm glad MSU and OSU won. The tournament sure as been full of surprises. The gamblers in Vegas must be going mad.

Tonight Nancy is fixing beans and rice for dinner. I will watch "Pacific" and then head for bed.

No comments: