Sunday, March 14, 2010

Saturday March 13, 2010

2134: The alarm goes off at 0626 and everyone gets up for a busy day. Nancy heads to the MAC for body pump and I walk to Bills for pancakes. I wore my GPS today and found out it is 2.33 miles from the house to Bills. This is my only exercise of the day.

When I get home I took some measurement on the trailer hitch. I think I will have an aluminum frame built that will attach to the hitch and be high enough to carry my kayak. I spent some time on-line checking on dimensions of aluminum bars and tubing and checking out towable trailers. I also completed my cell phone directory. I read about the poor grades football players were getting on the "wonderlic" test. I googled the test and took a sample test. The test given football players is 50 questions and most player's score was less than 50%. I did not think the test was very difficult. They had 14 sample questions and I got 100%. Then again I am not as dumb as I look. I was so proud of myself that I took a nap.

After the nap Nancy and I decided to go to the movies. What better way to spend a windy rainy afternoon. The movie we saw was "Up in the Air". Nancy gave it a 3 and I gave it a 2.5. After the movie Nancy asked me how old was I when I took my first commercial flight. Nancy said she was 12 when she flew to Florida for spring break. I took my first flight when I was 23. I flew from Detroit to Rhode Island. The Navy gave me a free ticket. I was on my way to OCS. However, in the next 3.5 years I flew in all kinds of planes.

We had dinner at Russ' and we both had soup and a double meat burger. Not much on TV so we came up at 2100. I forgot that tomorrow starts DST so I reset the alarm and I am heading to bed.

No comments: