Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday May 01, 2009

Today is errands day. It is also the first time I have ridden my bike to the MAC in 2 weeks. After the MAC I head to the bank to deposit some money in our depleted accounts. I get home and get in the Aztek and drive to the Kava House for a quick coffee. I run the following errands before lunch.
  • pick up side door screen at Modern Hardware.
  • purchase 12 gift cards at Meijers. The cards are for the ICU staff at Mt Pleasant Hospital.
  • check on the price of cypress mulch at Meijer's outdoor center.

I head home and have a quick lunch. My typical lunch consists of a pb&j, hard boiled egg and an apple. I get back in the Aztek and head to JD's to review some plans. I also got to look at her new office in downtown Alto. It looks great. The office will impress clients.

I stop by Lowe's and purchase 9 bags (1 cyd) of mulch. I also stop by the Pontiac dealer to get a valve cap for my new tire. Nancy had identified some areas she wants mulched. I start placing bags in these locations and realize that I do not have enough mulch.

Nancy and I have dinner at Russ'. We have our standard, bowl of soup and a sandwich. We are the youngest people at Russ'. After dinner we stop at Lowe's and I buy another 10 bags of mulch. At home I place the new bags in areas requiring mulch. Tomorrow morning I will spread the mulch. The hockey game is on but I find that hockey in May is not as exciting as hockey in the middle of the winter.

Ossineke, Mi this date in 1938. It was a mild day and GG stayed home in the morning. In the afternoon they drove to the Wilds. Team coming Monday to plow the garden. Church in evening, 15 in attendance, $5 collected.

No comments: