Saturday, October 10, 2020

October 9, 2020

 Friday October 9, 2020

Blog time 1200 at Panera

The alarm goes off at 0630.  Nancy quickly got ready for her two classes at MVP.  Later this morning, 1000, she is taking me to Ada Bike for I can pick up the Bianchi.  At noon she has her monthly Book Club.

This morning I did my entire exercise routine at home.  It only takes 30 minutes.  Breakfast and then I took the short route to Panera.  Temperature was 40.  

Arrived at 0830 and left for home at 1000.  Nancy was waiting and she drove me to Ada Bike.  I picked up the Bianchi and pedaled the 6 miles home.  Temperature was now 55.

At Home, Kim was still cleaning so headed back to Panera.  Finished yesterday’s blog and continued my daily reading routine.

This and that;

It is now 1300 and the temp is 70.  A 30 degree change since 0800.  Might reach 80 later.  Indian summer?

The Coronavirus will not go away.  Cases are rising.

This is the year for natural disasters.  Forest fires still going, 2nd major hurricane heading to Gulf, heat waves in CA, and storms in Midwest.  It is enough to drive one to drink.

Got home from Panera at 1300.  Quick lunch and spent some time making some adjustment to furniture downstairs.

As soon as Nancy got back from Book Club we made a quick trip to Breton Village.  Nancy visited Talbots and I looked in Orvis.  We did not purchase anything.  

We drove through East Grand Rapids on our way home.  Political signs were everywhere.  I was surprised in conservative EGR Biden signs far outnumbered Trumps.  Based on this I now predict that Biden will win easily.

Tonight we had dinner at Sundance Grill.  We sat outside.  Very pleasant.  The food was average.

Watched a little news before switching to Netflix.  Tonight we watched a movie titled “Enola Holmes”.  Very entertaining I Highly recommend it.

The temperature was still in the 60s when I checked the front yard at 2200.



No comments: