Sunday, October 4, 2020

October 3, 2020

Saturday October 3, 2020

Blog time 1545 sitting in office

We both slept in until 0730.  It was cold, high 30s, but no wind so the walk to Panera was pleasant.  

I had my usual oatmeal and coffee.  Today I also ordered a croissant.  Nancy just had her hazelnut coffee.  Spent a relaxing hour at Panera.

At home Nancy started the laundry.  I put on warm bike clothes and headed out on a 9 mile ride.  Today I did my weekday route but backwards.  It is easier backwards.  Fall colors are near peak.

It is grooming Saturday so I shaved head and face before showering.  Spent the rest of morning reading the news and emails.   Lunch and then headed back to office to finish yesterday’s blog and start today’s.

I did find time for a nap.  No walk this afternoon.  

Dinner tonight was pasta with tomato sauce.  Also had croissant and cottage cheese.  For dessert tonight we drove to Culver’s.

Nancy had a small hot fudge sundae.  I had a medium vanilla frozen custard.  We both agreed dessert was great.

Tonight we watched episode 1 of Ratched on Netflix.  We both gave it a C.

Debbie FaceTimed us this evening.  It was very hot in CA.  Because of the Napa fires folks were told to stay inside.  

Light rain when I checked outside at 2200.  Temp will drop to mid 30s overnight.

   

No comments: