Friday, October 9, 2020

October 8, 2020

 Thursday October 8, 2020

Blog time noon at Panera

Alarm goes off at 0630.  Nancy has an early morning swim so she was out the door by 0700.

It was a cold 40 this morning.  Sun does not come up until 0747 but my weather app said it will be sunny.

Chin-ups/pull-ups before breakfast.  I shaved before putting on warm bike clothes.  Headed out into bright sun this morning. I drive by a fitness class every morning.  They have been having classes outside.  This morning was no exception.  Most folks were wearing tees.  Good grief it is 40.

This morning I saw a flock of about 20 turkeys feeding alongside the trail.  The reds on the maples this year are spectacular.

The Y was nearly empty.  For this first time in 7 months I took a shower at the Y.

When I left the Y, heading to Panera the temp was 60.  20 degrees warmer than at 0800.

This and that:

POTUS says no debate if the format is virtual.

The U.K. has a national health service.  The waiting list for minor surgery is over a year. I had to wait three weeks for my upcoming surgery and I was given several options.

The attempt to kidnap our governor is all the news.  The clowns planning the kidnapping thought their actions would start a civil war.  They have no clue about what the average citizen thinks.  Stupid, stupid.  Now the taxpayers will give them free room and board for the next 20 years.  What is wrong with the firing squad.

Think POTUS is self destructing.  

The beautiful weather is a real big help is fighting the blues.

Got home from Panera at 1300.  I thought taking a shower at the Y and then heading directly to the Y would allow me to get home at noon. 

Spent time in office cleaning up.  Kim comes tomorrow.

Took a nice long nap. For dinner Nancy Fire me Trader Jones’s cod dinner.  Very good.

After watching the news and Jeopardy we switched to Acorn and watched “The Gulf”.

Debbie and Missy both FaceTimed this evening.  Also had a nice talk with Jennifer Dougherty.





No comments: