Sunday, October 11, 2020

October 10,2020

 October 11, 2020

Blog time 1230 on Sunday sitting in office

Saturday October 10

Everyone was up at 0700.  We dressed and walked to Panera for my oatmeal and coffee and Nancy her hazelnut coffee.  The round trip miles, 1.66.

Sunny and warm today.  The temp might reach 80.  Today will be the last day with temp above 70 for awhile.

At home Nancy started the laundry.  I spent time reading email and the hometown paper.  AHS has not won a football game this year.  Bummer.  In my youth AHS never had a losing season.

At 1030 I headed out on an 8.8 mile bike ride.  Once again I took my normal weekday route, backward.  Strong 15mph winds to so I had the wind at my back for most of the ride.  It being Saturday I shaved my face and headed before showering.

After lunch I drove to Meijer’s to pick up a prescription.  Also bought yogurt, bananas and pudding.  I have been eating so much dairy lately I will ask the Doctor to check my cholesterol on Monday.  I bet it is sky high.

I found time for a nap this afternoon.  Finished the afternoon with a 0.67 mi walk.  Took the walk because I wanted to close my circles on Apple’s fitness app.  I am obsessed with closing all the circles.  I should try and break this habit.

Nancy fixed Chicken Noodle soup for dinner.  Also had a walnut scone.

Tonight we watched an episode of “Midsomer Murders”.  

Granddaughter Alessandra FaceTimed us this afternoon.  She got us caught up on the doings of the Scott Team.

This evening Missy FaceTimed us.  Tomorrow she is taking Akerke on a zip line safari.  Missy said she will watch but not try zip lining.

Pleasant and warm 50s when checked outside at 2200.  Looks like another nice day ahead.



No comments: