Wednesday, October 21, 2020

October 20, 2020

 Tuesday October 20, 2020

Blog time 1130 at Panera

Shut alarm off at 0630.  This morning Nancy is swimming at MVP.

I do calisthenics before breakfast.  Temperature was 38 so I dressed accordingly.  Today I biked 10.5 miles ending up at home.  No critters or other bikers were encountered.

I have a 1300 appointment with the Oral Surgeon.  I showered, dressed and drove to Panera.  Finished yesterday’s blog and started reading today’s news.  

Left Panera at 1200 and headed home for quick lunch.  I made it to the Dentist’s office just in time for my 1300 appointment.

The Oral Surgeon removed my temporary denture to check on how things are healing.  It said it looked great.  

They took more impressions, X-rays and made a 3D image of my upper jaw.  I will get my permanent denture in a month.  The whole process today took 90 minutes.

On way home I stopped at Macatawa Bank to get money for Kim who cleans on Friday.  Also stopped at ACE Hardware and bought a replacement Electrical fixture for the Cedar Closet.  Big question now is can I install it myself.  Stay turned.

At home spent an hour paying bills.  Ended the afternoon with a walk to the mailbox.  One mile.

For dinner we had Butternut Squash Bisque.  It was very good.  Also cottage cheese and Nancy’s great homemade apple sauce.

Following the news and Jeopardy we switched to Apple TV.  Together we watched The Advocates.  Nancy headed to bed and I stayed up and watched the last episode of the Polish mystery, The Woods.  

It was raining and 52 when checked outside at 2200.  Temps will only drop to high 40s this evening.



No comments: