Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday June 29, 2010

1753: I slept in until 0730 this morning. Nancy was already up and ready to leave for the MAC. I did my leg raises and sit-ups and then headed to the MAC. I did my normal routine, minus the pull ups. After the MAC I headed to the Kava House. I did not find any newspaper article that I would like to comment on. Are the DFP and WSJ newspapers when I read them on the Kindle?

After lunch I spent some time working on my computer. I read emails, posted some photos of Alessandra's party on my facebook page. It was such a beautiful day, sunny and cool that I wanted some outside time. I loaded the AT on the C2 and headed to Millennium Park. I rode on Kent Trails and the trails in Millennium Park for about 90 minutes. There was a lot of bike traffic on the trails.

Tonight Nancy made an Asian slaw chicken salad for dinner. It was very good and a perfect summer evening meal. We watched a little TV and then at 2100 headed to bed. I have to get up early for Breakfast Club tomorrow. I have my alarm set for 0545.

No comments: