Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday June 27, 2010

2157: I set the alarm last night for 0646. Today is suppose to be a rainy day. The alarm goes off and Nancy took Ms P out to do her bidness. I cannot swim because of the shoulder injury so I planned on a run on the indoor track. Nancy was going swimming. I had just started my run when a big thunder storm rolled through. It really came down. The MAC must close the pool during a thunder storm, so Nancy's swim was cut short. I ran 1.5 miles and walked 10 minutes on the tread mill at a 3.5 mph pace. I would like to be able to walk at a 4 mph pace.

After the MAC we headed to Meijer's. Today we had to replenish our larder. I filled the Taurus with gas. Gas is $2.89 per gallon. After Nancy's world famous breakfast of poached eggs on English muffins, I read a couple of sections of the paper and then took my nap. After the nap I got in the C2 and headed to Home Depot to get some data on staining our old redwood picnic table. I was not encouraged. All of the cleaners are very toxic. I decided that I would give the table a good washing and put a table cloth over it. I finished the afternoon with a 2 mile walk.

Nancy grilled hamburger for dinner tonight. We also had corn-on-the-cob. I watched 60 minutes or most of it because Nancy said I slept 45 minutes. I finished the GRP and then at 2100 we headed to bed.

Yesterday I got an invitation to my 55th high school reunion. It will be held July 1 and 2 in 2011. Nothing like getting the invitations out early.

No comments: