Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Monday June 14, 2010

Monday morning in Lakewood, Ohio: I slept in until my body told me it was well rested. I got dressed loaded up the C2 and headed to GR. It started raining hard as soon as I got on I90. I stopped at the Toll Road rest stop about 60 miles from Lakewood. I got coffee, a Burger King egg biscuit sandwich and filled up the C2. It continued to rain until I got to Michigan. I stopped at the Michigan Tourist Center and got a 2010 MI highway map. My next stop was the discount mall outside of Howell. I was just going to buy some underwear at the Jockey store but ended up purchasing a pair on khaki shorts, backpack and a plastic container for trail mix.

I got home about 1530. I unloaded my bike and car and then decided I needed to get in my 30 so I took a 3 mile walk. Nancy had to work at the Gardens so I had cereal and fruit for dinner. I also had a glass of wine. I read the paper and watched a little TV and then headed upstairs to catch up on my blogs. I wrote the Saturday and Sunday blogs before I gave up and headed to bed.

No comments: