Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday March 31, 2009

No alarm this morning so I woke at 0615. I hurried and got Nancy her coffee. This is the last morning I have to make coffee because Nancy will be in CA for the next 2 weeks. Lately I have been running 2.5 miles each morning. I have experienced no pain and will continue with this run. This mornings DFP had a lot of coverage on BO's firing the Chairman of GM. The coverage was pro GM.

This afternoon I set up my autocad program so I can plot the family tree. I finished the afternoon with a 3 mile walk. Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. Tomorrow Nancy and I will have breakfast at Arnies. After breakfast I will take her to the airport. SPS will pick Nancy up at LAX.

This evening is a good TV night. I am writing this blog and watching Hardball.

Ossineke, MI this date 1938. The winds were very high 40-50 mph. GG noted the smelt run is on full blast. He also mentioned the opposition to the Reorganization Bill. GG was very conservative.

No comments: