Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday March 27, 2009

Yes folks, another Friday has come our way. Time is moving too fast. Today was another sunny day. I followed my normal morning routine. After I got home from the Kava House I loaded up the car with some grass from my recent raking. Ms Petunia and I drove to the GR yard waste disposal site and unloaded the car. After this chore I had lunch. After lunch Ms Petunia and I got in the car and headed for Costco to pick up some medicine for my ear. Costco had a lot of sample booths open but few customers. I filled up.

When I got home I took a nap. Presently I am drinking a beer as I write this blog. It is 5:30 and I want to get the blog done early. As I mentioned yesterday, Nancy and I are going to the Civic Theater to see the "Producers".

Tomorrow Tasha is starting her big adventure. Nancy and I wish her well.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was Sunday. the weather was mild and GG stayed home all day. GG spent the day listening to the radio. He did mention that the roads were getting better.

No comments: