Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thursday March 5, 2009

The alarm goes off at 0555. What am I doing using an alarm clock? I am retired. After my morning routine I got the retro out and pedalled to the MAC. It was warm this morning. In fact as I write this blog (7:30 PM) the temperature is 58 degrees.

After the MAC I head for the Kava House to read the DFP and have my coffee. Detroit continues to implode. I asked the kid working at the Kava House if it is feeling the downturn in the economy. He said yes.

When I got home both Ms Petunia and Nancy were gone to get their hair cut. I called JD to give her my comments on her project. I also took a short nap. Nancy and Ms Petunia really looked good with their short hair. I took Ms Petunia for a mile walk.

I am getting the online edition of US News. It is really good. It is in pdf format with good color photos, large print and the text is formatted for the entire screen.

This evening Nancy and I had dinner at GL Shipping. It was a pleasant respite. I am getting tired of watching Chris Matthews. He is too full of himself. Lately we have been watching the ION network. They are running Boston Legal, NCIS reruns and old movies. Presently I am watching a Clint Eastwood western.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. Ossineke got 4" of new snow over night. GG said that today is National Auto Sales Day for used cars. I have no idea what this means?

No comments: