Monday, March 16, 2009

Monday March 16, 2009

Between 9 PM and 0600 Ms Petunia had to do her bidness 4 times. Good thing it was a warm evening. I followed my normal morning routine and ended up at the Kava House reading the DFP. Today's news was upbeat because the NCAA final 4 games are to be held in Detroit. MSU and UM are in the tournament.

After lunch Nancy and I loaded Ms Petunia in the car and headed for the credit union and Costco. We also dropped our tax data off at the accountants.

Nancy and I worked in the yard until after 4. It was a beautiful day with sunny skies and temperatures in the 60s. After the yard work I walked over to Reeds Lake to see if the ice is off the lake. It is not.

I am still using the SCECO laptop. I just got 230 emails over the weekend. I read only 1 and that was from FD regarding the NCAA basketball pool. My new email address only gets about 1 email per day. I assume that the number of emails will increase as soon as I order something on line.

Ossineke, MI this day in 1938. It was rainy and slippery with temperatures hovering at the freezing mark. Aunt Julia went to Alpena and GG received 2 letters from Rochester. I am assuming it is Rochester, NY.

No comments: