Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday March 12, 2009

Boy was it cold this morning. It was 18 degrees at 0700. I woke this morning at 0645. Perhaps I should not have watched a rerun of Boston Legal until 11 PM. After my morning routine at home I bundled up and pedalled to the MAC. Thursday is my busy exercise day so I did not leave the MAC until 1100.

This morning's DFP had a major article on all the Fed's investigations into corruption in Detroit City Hall. They have been working for months on 3 problem areas. No arrests have been made and it appears that their investigations will continue for years. I am convinced that the Federal Government cannot do anything right. The world's biggest lie "I am from the Feds and I am here to help you".

This afternoon Nancy and I talked to Peg M via our web cams. We have some work to do before we become proficient. I read US News on-line edition. It is in Adobe format and it looks great. I also started reading from my unread mail pile. The sun was out so I went on a 3 mile walk.

Tonight Nancy and I had dinner at Great Lakes Shipping. Actually we have dinner every Thursday night at GLS. The place was empty. Tonight I am heading to bed early because tomorrow I have to go to Rosebush. Peg and I are meeting with her accountant.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. GG's weather report said it was 50 degrees at noon. He wrote an item for the Alpena News and several letters to friends.

No comments: