Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday March 11, 2009

At midnight when I took Ms Petunia out to do her bidness it was 50 degrees. The wind started blowing around 0200. When Ms Petunia and I went out at o6oo the wind was blowing 40 mph and the temperature had dropped to 20 degrees. This morning I went to breakfast club. They had about 50 members in attendance. The food was great and every week I get to meet more members. It has been an enjoyable experience.

After breakfast I had to run several errands. I have been very green in my use of the Aztek. Today was the first time in 5 days that I drove the car. After lunch I finished reading an article in Vanity Fair on the current meltdown of the financial markets. I don't know why I enjoy reading about the Wall Street crooks?

I started playing with my web cam this afternoon. I got it working using skype. I wanted to get Nancy's web cam also working. Nancy was not home from working at Meijer's Garden so I took a 4 mile walk. When Nancy got home I played with our web cams and finally got it so we can communicate between computers.

Tonight Nancy has book club so I headed to Vitales for beer and pizza with Tom Moleski. We had a good time.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. GG noted that it was cold and sunny all day. He also mentioned that Germany had absorbed Austria. (Hitler was just warming up)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like Ms Petunia always has bidness to take care of.

Anonymous said...

that's because she's a career minded lady. always thinking bidness.