Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday March 29, 2009

It was cold and rainy this morning. It started to snow but the snow did not stick. Nancy and I went swimming this morning. I had a sore shoulder from kayaking yesterday so I used the kick board for several laps. I have a terrible kick. Nancy creams me. Since Nancy will be leaving Wednesday we did not have to make our weekly trip to Meijers. Nancy did make her world famous poached eggs for breakfast.

Nancy worked at the hospital this afternoon and I took a nap. After the nap I took a walk (3 miles). I did not watch the MSU game because I cannot get CBS on the upstairs TV. It is good to see a Big Ten team in the final four. Especially since the games will be held in Detroit. Did you know the basket ball floor for the final four was made in MI of Michigan hard wood?

This evening we watched 60 minutes. I just went outside with Ms P and noticed that it had quit snowing. After I finish this blog I will head to bed for some serious reading. I just bought a Clive Cussler novel at Costco. No I have not finished "Two Years Before the Mast".

Ossineke, Mi this date in 1938. It was rainy and 40 all day. Flood waters in the Devils River were lower. GG estimates he got 100 smelt tonight. Yum Yum.

No comments: