Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wednesday March 18, 2009

As I have mentioned in earlier blogs, Wednesday is my easy day. I slept in until 0730 this morning. Today is also the third Wednesday of the month which means I have a GR Building Authority Meeting at 0900. The meeting was pretty routine. After the meeting I head to Lowell for lunch with JD. I was early so I drove around Lowell. It is a nice community. I will recommend it to Tasha if she should elect to move back to the area. We had lunch at Keiser's. JD had just returned from a bridge conference so she kept me informed on what is happening in the industry.

After lunch I decided to rake the lawn on the east side of the house. It took me over 2 hours. After the raking I took a 3 mile walk.

I get so tired of "Hardball" that I decided to write this blog between 7 and 8. At 8 we will watch a rerun of Boston Legal.

Ossineke, MI this date in 1938. It was spring like in Ossineke. Temperature reached 50. GG worked in the post office in the afternoon. It was so nice he let the Plymouth Rock hens out.

No comments: