Thursday, August 31, 2023

August 31, 2023

 Thursday August 31, 2023

Blog time 2040 sitting in Den.

Up this morning at 0730.  Did my at home exercise routine.  No breakfast this morning because cleaning folks will be here soon.  

Nancy left at 0830.  Today is her treadmill/stationary bike routine at MVP.

I did some more pickup for cleaners.  Left at 0900 for MVP.  The temp was in mid 50s with bright sun.  Last night I saw the new moon.  Very round and bright.

Pedaled 5 miles to MVP.  Quickly completed chin/pull up exercises.  

Today I had coffee at Forest Hill Foods.  Lately it takes forever to get a coffee.  Most folks order a fruity coffee drink that takes forever to make.  Tomorrow I will return to Panera.  No waiting for coffee.  

I ordered a yogurt parfait with blueberries to eat while reading the Michigan papers.  Headed home at noon.  Total bike miles today, 9.

At home showered and shaved, applied lotion before dressing.  Nancy and I made a quick trip to Meijer’s.  Bought prune juice, cookies, grapes and radishes.

No nap today.  Spent time paying bills. 

At 1630 we attended a Section meeting.  Almost all section members (20) were in attendance.  Big topic was Cook Valley’s recycle program.  What can and cannot be put in recycle bins!  

After the Section meeting Nancy and I attended Happy Hour.  Later we had dinner in the main dining room.  I had salmon and Nancy had the shrimp cocktail.

Tonight we watched “The Red Dahlia”. My new favorite show.

Completed blog.  Will read WSJ before turning in.

No comments: