Saturday, August 12, 2023

August 11, 2023

 Friday August 11, 2023

Blog time 2100 sitting in office

Spent a restless night.  I thought I had the start of a sore throat.

Decided that today I would reduce my exercise load.

Nancy left at 0800 for her Friday swim.

I left at 0900 and took the short route to MVP.  I was going to reduce my MVP exercise load but I felt better so I completed the normal.

After MVP I pedaled to Panera on Lake Eastwood Blvd.  Ordered coffee and two baguettes.  Read the Michigan papers before striking out for home.

Total miles biked today was 8.5.  Showered and then Nancy and I headed to Meijer’s and Costco to pick up prescriptions.  Nancy’s Costco prescriptions will not be ready until tomorrow.

At home I had lunch of yogurt with Grape-nuts.  We cannot find Fiber One cereal in any market so I switched to Grape-nuts.

We attended Happy Hour followed by dinner in the main dining room.

Watched an episode of “Lincoln Lawyer” before heading to bed.

GGF Sanborn wrote on the date in 1938, Ossineke, Mi.  Nice day with cool breezes. Church dinner tonight and collected $11.

GGF drove to nice old ladies to dinner.

Headed to bed at 2200.


No comments: