Tuesday, August 22, 2023

August 22, 2023

Tuesday August 22, 2023

Blog time 2200 sitting in office

Up at 0730, it was cloudy with temps in 60s.

Oatmeal w/blueberries for breakfast.

Today I did all my exercises including the ones I usually do at MVP at home.  The only problem being that I can only do 6 pull-up vs 8 at MVP.  With practice I hope to close the gap.

Hoped on bike and rode 7 miles to Forest Hills Foods.  Ordered Starbucks coffee and a yogurt parfait with granola.  Read the Michigan papers before heading home.  Total miles 9.5.

Nancy had a dentist appointment this afternoon.  She spent two hours in the chair.  She likes this Dentist.

Showered and shaved before sitting at my desk and clearing out my basket.  I paid all the bills in my basket.  It took several hours.  Felt good.

Tonight we attended Happy Hour outside on the Patio.  Only one other couple joined us.  

Dinner tonight was hot dogs at Leo’s.  On the way to Leo’s I filled the Escape up.  Gas was $3.79.

Tonight we watched Dalgliesh followed by Fisk.

  Tonight Missy called and told us of her intention to move to San Diego immediately.  She said the schools are much better than LA.  Nancy is supportive but I think it is too hasty.  But all said and done it is Missy’s decision.

What is happening to the WSJ.  The format has changed.  I don’t like.

It is now 2215 and I am going to bed.



No comments: