Tuesday, August 8, 2023

August 7, 2023

 Monday August 7, 2023

Blog time 1530 sitting in office.

Slept in until 0730. Nancy left early for her Monday swim.  I had a bottle of Ensure for breakfast.  Left for MVP at 0830.

Pedaled the 5 miles to MVP.  Did my standard routine and quickly got back on bike.  Today I have an 1100 Men’s meeting at Cook Valley.  I cut my ride home short in order to make the meeting.  

At home quick shower and headed to meeting.  I was 10 minutes late.  About 20 men were already in attendance.  Not much business discussed today but I heard some really good jokes.  We were also provided free coffee and muffins.

Nancy needed to pick up a prescription so we made a quick trip to Meijer’s.  I also bought some dried mangoes.  I am hooked on dried mangoes.

We have hired Randy Heibel to make some repairs to our kitchen table.  Randy spent time figuring out what he needed.  Will return tomorrow to finish the project.

Finished the afternoon with a short nap.  

We attended Happy Hour this evening.  After we had dinner in the Main Dining area. Once again I had the salmon. Nancy had the creamed chicken special.

Tonight we watched an episode of “Jack Ryan” on Prime.



No comments: