Monday, August 21, 2023

August 21, 202

 Monday August 21, 2023

Blog time 2130 sitting in den.

Rise at normal time.  Oatmeal breakfast w/blueberries.  Performed all exercises except chin/pull ups at home. Biked 5 miles to MVP.  Did my chin-ups.  Tomorrow I will do all calisthenics at home and avoid MVP.

Had morning coffee and bagel at Panera.  Read the Michigan papers.  Football is beginning to dominate the sports news.  I usually never read anything about the Tigers but I do know they are terrible.  

Kirk Gibson has been battling Parkinson’s.  Good coverage about his brave battle against the disease.

Got home about 1230.  Spent most of the afternoon writing monthly note to Grandkids.  

At 1700 we attended Happy Hour.  We had dinner in main dining area.  We were joined by two other couples.  I had salmon and Nancy had shrimp cocktail.  We sat with two other couples.  Great table mates.

Tonight we watched the “Diplomat”.  We had not seen the show recently.  It had not improved.  C-.  

Finished the evening watching Fisk.  B+

As soon as I post this blog I will read the WSJ before turning in.  Low temp tonight 60.  

No comments: