Wednesday, August 2, 2023

August 2, 2023

 Wednesday August 2, 2023

Blog time 2010, sitting in office.

Busy day today, up at 0545.  Today is Breakfast Club Wednesday.

Drove to Embassy Suite on North Monroe.  Good attendance and a great speaker.  The speaker was President of Grand Rapids CC.

The downside was the poor quality of food.

On way home I stopped at Forest Hills Foods.  Bought a glazed donut and ate it right away.  I really am not going to lose weight if I keep snacking.

At home put on my bike clothes and took a 9 mile walk.  My new speedometer is still acting up.  Called the manufacturer and they got me squared away.

Checked the newspapers for sale at Forest Hill Foods and noted every one had a front page story about Trump.  He sure doesn’t need the free publicity.

After my shower I took a short nap. I had a 1600 dentist appointment.  Today they put a permanent crown on a molar.

Nancy and I attended Happy Hour.  We had dinner in the main dining room at 1745.  I had salmon and Nancy had the meat loaf.

Tonight we watched another episode of “Dark Winds”.  The story of Navaho Detective Joe Leaphorn and Jim Che.  Good show.

2200 and I am heading to bed.


No comments: