Sunday, August 6, 2023

August 5, 2023

 Saturday August 5, 2023

Blog time 2030 sitting in office

Up this morning at 0700. Quickly got dressed and headed to “The Gathering Place” for our Saturday breakfast

Arrived just before 0800 and the place was empty.  Ordered our standard Saturday fare.  

After breakfast we headed north to Ada.  We scoped out a new restaurant that we might visit next week.

Ended our morning drive at Panera near Kraft.  We ordered coffee and split a croissant.

On way home stopped at Meijer’s gas station.  The cost of gas was in high $4 range.  I no longer care about cost of gas.  I drive so little.

At home Nancy started the laundry and I headed out on a 10 mile bike ride.  Today I explored new morning routes south of our apartment.  These routes contain fewer hills.

After, showered and shaved before a short nap.  We did attend Happy Hour today.  The management had sprayed the outside patio so mosquitoes were not a problem.

My stomach is still acting up so for dinner tonight I had another yogurt cup with Grape Nuts.  I could eat yogurt all day.

We finished the evening watching “Dark Winds”.  Are Joe Leaphorn and Jim Che going to get the bad guys?


No comments: