Sunday, August 20, 2023

August 18, 2023

 Friday August 18, 2023

Blog time 1145 sitting in Panera

Slept in until 0730 this morning.  Nancy was already getting ready for her Friday swim at MVP.

I did most of my exercise at home.  Temperature in 50s and sunny.  Put on several layers and pedaled to MVP.  Since I did most of my routine at home I only needed to do chin-ups/pull-ups at MVP.  I hope today to remove den door.  With the door gone I can do all morning routine at home.

After doing my chin-ups/pull-ups at MVP I headed to Panera on Lake Eastbrook.  Got coffee and free bagel before checking email and reading Michigan papers.  Left for home at noon.

Nancy had lunch with some neighbor ladies.  After lunch we headed to Meijer’s.  Picked up prescription, purchased fiber sticks, cookies, wheat thins and potato chips.  

Tonight we attended Happy Hour which was held outside.  Lightly attended.  Dinner in main dining room.  Tonight we sat with Linda and Ed Paul.  They are great dinner mates.

We watched an episode of “Coroner”.  Ended the evening’s viewing watching the short series “Fisk”.

As usual, my last action before bed is to read the WSJ.  WSJ is the nation’s best newspaper.  Even the WSJ overdoes the Trump reporting.

No comments: