Tuesday, August 1, 2023

August 1, 2023

Tuesday August 1, 2023

Blog time 2000 sitting in office.

Up at usual time fixed oatmeal breakfast before biking 5 miles to MVP.  Did my standard routine.  Temperature this morning in high 50s.  Reached 70s when left MVP.

Had morning coffee at Forest Hills Foods.  Bought two cake donuts.  Read the morning papers.

At home showered, shaved headed and face.  Today was my good grooming day.  

Nancy and I headed to Meijer’s so she could pick up a prescription.  We also bought supplies.

Lunch of yogurt cup with grape nuts and a banana.  Found time for a short nap.

At 1700 Nancy and I attended Happy Hour.  At 1800 we drove to Leo’s for our Tuesday Hot Dog.

Nancy has lunch tomorrow at “Beer City Brewery”.  We made a dry run.

Today the Cook Valley folks cleaned 1/2 the parking garage.  We spent some time moving cars.  Tomorrow they will clean the other half.  Nancy’s car is presently parked outside.  I have breakfast club tomorrow so I will get my car out of the way at 0630.  

Tonight we watched episode 1 of a Jim Chee mystery.  Jim Chee is a Navajo Police Officer on the large NM/AZ Navajo reservation.  The series if based on popular Tony Hillerman novels set on the reservation.

This and that:

Will Trump ever go to trail?

Same with Hunter Biden.

Are we losing interest in the war in the Ukraine?

Most folks must be on vacation because MVP and coffee shops are empty.

Talked with my sister.  She just saw the movie Oppenheimer.  She thought it was too heavy for her.

2130 and I am heading to bed.


No comments: