Monday, July 31, 2023

July 31, 2023

 Monday July 31, 2023

Blog time 1645 sitting in office.

Good grief the last day of July.  Summer is almost over.

Woke up this morning at 0700.  Our garage is being cleaned so I had to move my Fusion outside.

This morning was cool.  Temperature in 50s.  For first time in several week I wore long pants. The temperature rose rapidly so by the time I rode the 5 miles to MVP I was drenched in sweat.

First thing this morning, I attached my new speedometer to the bike.  It worked fine except the output was in meters.  Switched to feet when I got home.

I did my chin-ups, pull-ups and sit ups at MVP before heading to Forest Hill Foods.  I bought two cake donuts and a Starbucks coffee before starting my morning read which included the Alpena and Detroit News.

At home I moved my Bad Boy bike to our storage unit.  I still have to move my bike rack to accommodate Wednesday’s cleaning.

After lunch I took a short nap.  Tonight Nancy and I attended Happy Hour.  We sat outside.  Good attendance.

Dinner tonight in the Main Dining Room.  I had salmon and Nancy had the meatball special.

Tonight we watched the last episode of “Happy Valley”.  Great show sorry it is finished.  




No comments: