Wednesday, July 26, 2023

July 26, 2023

 Wednesday July 26, 2023

Blog time 1500 sitting in office.

Up at 0730, today is my easy Wednesday.

Nancy headed out early for her Wednesday swim.

I dressed and got on bike and rode 6 miles to Forest Hills Foods.  I bought a yogurt parfait, donuts and a coffee at Starbucks.  Today I brought my mini iPad.  Bad choice I need a bigger screen to read the papers.

At home I showered, dressed and drove to Ada Bike.  I recently found a bike tire gauge.  I checked the tire pressure on my Surly bike.  If the gauge is correct my tires are 20 pounds overinflated.

Drove to Ada bike and they confirmed that the gauge is correct.  Drove back home and picked up bike tire pump and drove back to Ada.  My bike pump is wrong.  Ada Bike gave me a new pump because it is still under warranty.

It started raining about noon. It rained most of the afternoon.  Tonight we are going to Happy Hour.  We have dinner reservations for 1745.

Happy Hour was well attended.  For dinner tonight I had the salmon and Nancy had shrimp.

Talked to Missy tonight.  She and AJ saw the movie Barbie.  The movie was filmed in AJ’s school.

It is now 2100.  My last task today is to read the WSJ.

No comments: