Sunday, November 29, 2020

November 27, 2020

 Friday November 27, 2020

Blog time 1800 sitting in office.

Both up at 0700.  Nancy headed out on her 3.25 mile walk.  After some chin-ups I headed to Panera for coffee and a bagel.  At home had my normal oatmeal breakfast.

Today I took a 10.5 mile bike ride.  It was gloomy but temp was a mild 41.  Good ride.  After the ride I put up two Christmas wreaths.  Tomorrow I will put up the lights on the deck.

Showered and then drove to Meijer’s to get some supplies.  I was surprised that Meijer’s was empty. 

I am resuming this blog on Sunday Nov 29 so I am having trouble remembering what I did two days ago.  Senior moment?

After lunch I spent time on the iPad reading.  During this holiday break I make it a point to not read the news.   

I did find time for a nap.  Finished the afternoon with a 1.5 mile walk.

For dinner Nancy fixed hot dogs.  Love hot dogs, a great American classic.  Also had a dish of pineapples and blueberries.

Tonight we watched an episode of Midsomer Murders.  Will we ever run out of episodes?

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

Gloomy at 2200 but the next two days will be sunny with high temps near 50.

No comments: