Friday, November 20, 2020

November 19, 2020

 Thursday November 19, 2020

Blog time 1700 sitting in office.

Up with alarm at 0630.  Immediately head to Panera for coffee and bagel.  Nancy heads out on a walk.

After breakfast I put on bike riding duds and head out on an 8 mile ride.  It was warm, 48, and very sunny.  

At home I showered and then got ready for my 1130 Dentist appointment.  Arrived early and sat in car reading WSJ.  I was in the dentist chair at 1130.  Today they removed my temporary implant and put in the permanent one.  Dr Lamberts had to make several minor adjustments.  Everything now fits great.

I am now officially off the soft food diet.  I can eat anything.  First time in a month.

On way home from the Dentist I stop at Fitzgerald’s in Breton Village.  I bought a pair of great pants several months ago.  I now have 4 pair but I need a khaki color.  Fitzgerald’s does not carry Khaki.  I will have to order a pair online.

Lunch and then spent time in office reading.

I took a 1.65 mile walk followed by a short nap.  

For dinner I drove to Culver’s.  I ordered a cod sandwich for me and a vanilla ice cream cup for Nancy.  I am finally able to eat a big thick sandwich.

After watching the news we switched to Netflix and watched another episode of “The Crown”.  Finished my evening viewing by watching “Wisting” on Acorn.  I feel asleep half way through.

Debbie and Missy FaceTimed this evening.  Everything ok.

It was still in the 50s when I made my 2200 check of the front yard.  One more day of unseasonably warm weather.    

No comments: