Saturday, November 21, 2020

November 20, 2020

 Friday November 20, 2020

Blog time 1630 sitting in office.

Alarm goes off at 0630.  Nancy heads out on her 3 mile walk.  I drove to Panera, bought a coffee and croissant to have with my oatmeal.

Today is Kim’s cleaning day.  I spent some time moving items off all flat surfaces.  

Kim called and said she has been exposed to the coronavirus.  She is not coming in today.  I appreciate her consideration.  Who needs coronavirus.

I spent some time putting all the items I had moved for Kim to clean back to their original position.

It was sunny with temps in the 50s so I really did not know what to wear on my bike ride.  The clothes I selected were wrong.  I was drenched in sweat when I got home.  Today I biked 8.44 miles or about 0.8 miles more than yesterday.  My goal is 10 miles per day.  I should reach it by Thanksgiving.

This and that:

Some Mi GOP legislators are meeting with POTUS about election results in Wayne County.  Stupid move by GOP.  President Trump lost fair and square.

Last night at 0200 I look in our backyard and saw a huge buck deer eating at our mineral block.  Deer must have great night vision.

Today we took our Friday car ride.  Took Patterson Ave to 84th Street and then west to Holland.  Very pleasant ride.  We were amazed at all the new industries.  They all had help wanted ads.

Drove through miles of prime farm land.  

We ended up at Holland State Park.  Took a short walk along the pier.  The water levels are the highest I have seen.

For lunch we stopped at Russ’s in Holland.  I had a double meat burger and Nancy had a bowl of chicken rice soup.  

Took freeway home.

At home I did have my cup of yogurt.  

This afternoon I took a 1.66 mile walk.

Facetimed today with Granddaughter Alessandra and daughters Debbie and Missy.

Watched an episode of The Crown.  I did not like this episode.

I also watched the final episode of Wisting.  I liked this show on Acorn.

Temps in low 50s when checked outside at 2200.  Warm spell is over.   Tomorrow morning it will be 29. 

No comments: