Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November 2, 2020

 November 2, 2020

Blog time 1430 sitting in office

This morning I was up at 0615.  Sunrise today at 0718.  It was in the mid 20s but with little wind.  The wind will increase this afternoon to 25 mph.

Nancy headed out first thing for a swim at MVP.  First time in over at week.  Later she has PT at 1130.

First thing I took my MG pills with a class of water containing MiraLax.  It took awhile but the MiraLax is finally doing its job just like the Doctor said.  

I dress and head to Panera.  Got 2 coffees and a croissant.  

At home I had my oatmeal breakfast.  Sat up my iPad in the living room and did some reading.  At 0900 Randy Heibel our handy man arrived.  Today Randy fixed the light in our cedar closet and readjusted Nancy’s hot and cold water faucet.  

After Randy left I got in the Fusion and drove to Cabella’s. It was great riding in the car listening to the radio.  One of my simple pleasures while convalescing.

Today I bought a monocular.  It is small and light.  I will carry in my backpack and use it when I want a close up of any critters.

When I was in the Navy and stationed overseas one of the things I missed most was just getting in a car and riding for miles.  The freedom of the open road.

Arrived home at 1300.  Quick lunch and then headed downstairs to start this blog and do some more reading.

This afternoon I took another long nap.  For dinner we had our standard cheerios meal with cottage cheese.  

Nothing on the news tonight but the elections.  Tonight we watched Mystery Road on Acorn.  I like this show.  New episodes every Monday.  Nancy headed to bed and I watched Babylon Berlin.

Missy and Debbie FaceTimed this evening.  They are as tired as we are of the elections.

It was mild when checked the front yard at 2200.  Tomorrow the temp will reach 60.  Indian Summer?


No comments: