Thursday, April 9, 2020

Wednesday April 8, 2020

Wednesday April 8, 2020

Blog time 1100 sitting in living room.

Temps in mid 40s when Nancy took Ms P out.  I slept in until 0645.  

I did my calisthenics at 50%.  After a shower I had a very light breakfast.  Plain toast with a cup of tea.

Nancy headed out on the first of her two walks today.  The morning walk is the longest, 2.5 miles.

Today is the last of our warm sunny days.  The current temperature is 62.  For the next 9 days high temps will be in mid 40s. We might even get some snow on the 17th.

Spent most of the morning reading the Alpena News, emails and Apple’s Top Stories of the day.  Also took a short nap.

Today is my easy Wednesday.  I did my Wednesday chores, laundry and trash.  Bob’s Rope Yarn Wednesday.

Nancy wanted me to call Dr Kutsche because of my stomach pain.  Because of the Coronavirus no physical visits are allowed to Dr Kutsche’s office.  But I was able to electronically visit with the Dr. Kutsche using Metro Health’s FaceTime like system.  The system required me to fill out a Coronavirus questionnaire before talking to the Doctor.  I do not have symptoms of Coronavirus.  

Dr Kutsche and I discussed my problem.  He thinks my stomach is out of balance and recommended I start taking Prilosec.  After, Nancy and I drove to Walgreen to buy a month’s supply of Prilosec.  

I was surprised at how I was able to visit the Doctor within a hour of calling.  Are visits to Doctors down because of folks fearing to leave the house?

For lunch I had yogurt and a hard boiled egg.  Took a nap after lunch.

While I was napping Nancy took her 2nd walk.  No apple snack today.

Dinner tonight was Cheerios with a slice of soda bread.  After I fixed Nancy her cheese/cracker snack.  We watched the new and Jeopardy in the living room.

We watched an episode of Midsomer Murders in the den.  Debbie and Missy made what is now their regular nightly check in.  We appreciate their nightly calls.

Cold front  moves in tonight.  It was raining when I took Ms P out at 2200.

  


No comments: