Friday, April 3, 2020

Thursday April 2, 2020

Thursday April 2, 2020

Blog time 1800 sitting in office.

Up at 0630, looks like another mild day.  Nancy headed out on her 2 mile walk before I finished’ my calisthenics.

Breakfast and then I headed out on my 10 mile bike ride.  Encountered walkers but no one on a bike.  My legs must be getting stronger because the hills are easier to negotiate.

Shaved and showered as soon as I got home.  Drove to Panera for my drive thru coffee.  Spent time reading email and news in Panera’s parking lot.

At home Nancy said she had to go to D&W to mail a package.  I drove her.  In addition, to mailing the package we bought stamps, coleslaw, coffee, dog food, cheese and fresh asparagus.  D&W was empty so we were in and out in 10minutes.

At home I had lunch.  Took a walk before nap.

Apple snack before dinner.  For dinner Nancy fixed scalloped potatoes with ham.  Also had fresh asparagus and coleslaw.  Very good.

Fixed after dinner snack and watched the Governor’s news conference.  She announced school was cancelled for the year.

Talked to both daughters tonight.  AJ also made a special call hoping we are doing well.  

Tonight we watched an episode of Jack Ryan before turning in.  Tomorrow should be sunny and warm.


No comments: